The HTC Puccini (or rather, Jetstream if you prefer something that sounds far more streamlined) has been speculated as to whether it will support AT&T’s LTE network or not, but at long last concerns surrounding it has been dispelled – thanks to what you see above, a leaked image of the AT&T-bound HTC Puccini. This is the first tablet to arrive over at AT&T which will feature integrated LTE support right out of the box, so hopefully the battery that comes with it will be able to last the distance as we’re sure you are going to take advantage of its speedy connection to no end.
Currently undergoing testing, this Android-powered tablet ought to arrive very soon – with further confirmation that the HTC Puccini is not going to be a piece of hardware pushover, sporting a 1.5GHz dual-core processor that runs proceedings with aplomb from within, 1GB RAM, Android 3.x Honeycomb, 16GB of internal memory as well as a rather generous 10.1″ WXGA resolution touchscreen display to keep your fingers busy when you’re on the go. I would suppose that saving up for one of these right now is the right way to go, and if you need some help, you can always enlist Pac-Man to assist you in the savings part.
Next Story: Nikon AW100/AW100s loves the great outdoors
- 2014-04-21: HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2012-01-09: HTC TITAN 2 announced
- 2011-11-14: LG Nitro HD spotted in the wild
- 2011-11-04: Ice Cream Sandwich for Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket and HTC Vivid confirmed
- 2011-10-31: HTC Vivid arrives via AT&T
- 2011-10-13: AT&T says LTE phones won't drain battery in a jiffy