Case manufacter Incase seems to have a thing for the artist Andy Warhol, and we can’t really complain since the covers and casings that Incase has produced under their Andy Warhol series has always been eye catching and colorful, making your iPhone casing just a little bit more exciting, and with Incase releasing a new collection of Andy Warhol designs for your iPhone, iPad or MacBook, you will now have more designs to choose from.
It will feature designs such as Elvin, Advertisements, Do It Yourself Flowers, Empire and Telephone (in that order as pictured above). Unfortunately it appears that the iPad and MacBook cases are limited to just three designs – Advertisements, Elvis and Do It Yourself Flowers. I don’t know about you but I was personally looking forward to a MacBook sleeve in Empire or Telephone.
The iPhone casings will go for $39.95 each, the iPad book sleeve at $79.95, the 11” MacBook sleeve at $49.95 while the 13” and 15” MacBook sleeve will cost $59.95. If youre interested in adding a bit of art with your technology, just head on down to Incase’s website for more info.
Next Story: Bicycle Library lets you ride a bike home
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Apple Receives Harris Poll's 'Brand Of The Year' Award In Three Separate Categories
- 'Jobs' Film's Official Movie Poster Debuts
- Apple's Back To School Promotion Offers Gift Cards For iPhone, iPad, Mac Purchase
- Skype Video Messaging Launches On Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, BlackBerry