Yesterday, a Lithuanian site was believed to have discovered Samsung’s roadmap for 2011 which pointed out a number of exciting devices that will be arriving later this year, including some new Bada 2.0 phones, and a new high-end Samsung device that packs a full HD (1280 x 720) resolution display. Other devices leaked include a new 7″ tablet that is said to replace the original Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Well, it seems that Samsung has addressed the issue of the leaked roadmap today and has stated on its official blog that it is rife with inaccurate details. This could also mean that the model numbers on the roadmap are wrong, or that the features listed were invented or skewed. Or Samsung could just be downplaying their upcoming devices to make a bigger splash at the IFA this year. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
Here is the statement from the official blog:
Some media have been reporting that Samsung is preparing to launch nine new smartphones and two new tablet devices. While Samsung is continuously working on new devices for our customers, the details being cited are not accurate in this case.
We appreciate the interest in our upcoming mobile devices and will share more information once its available.
What do you think?RELATED
- Mirror Android Display On Apple TV Using Mirror App
- GTA: San Andreas Android And Windows Phone Release Is Due Next Week
- Zagat Update Brings New Tablet UI And More
- Google Maps iOS And Android Apps Updated With Gmail Integration
- Instagram Direct Messaging Service Announced
- Follow: Android, bada, fake, leak, roadmap, Samsung, smartphone, Tablet,
- Seen at: sammyhub