Want to know how much you’ll be forking out if you plan to get the one of the next generation BlackBerry devices? Thanks to the folks at BGR who managed to get their hands on an upcoming Sprint flier, we now have the prices for the phones when they go on sale later this year.
The BlackBerry Bold 9930 will be priced at $249.99, while the BlackBerry Torch 9850 will be $149.99 – both with a 2-year contract on Sprint. While $150 for the Torch seems nice, paying an additional hundred for the Bold seems pretty steep, even though it is RIM’s flagship device after all. But a price drop in the coming months is speculated, so if you can afford to wait, it’s probably a good idea.
We are also given a release date for the new devices – August 21st will be the date to watch out for. Expect details from other carriers to arrive in the coming weeks. Anybody making these phones a day one purchase when they launch on Sprint?RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Bluetooth 4.1 Features Revealed
- President Barack Obama Has No iPhone Due To “Security Reasons”
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: blackberry, blackberry bold, flyer, leak, RIM, Sprint, torch,
- Seen at: bgr