A recent image of a Nokia device has surfaced on the internet bearing the name/model “Nokia 703”. Based on the image alone it looks remarkably similar to Nokia Sea Ray handset that Nokia’s CEO Stephen Elop revealed a while back. Similarly the Sea Ray is also reminiscent of the MeeGo-based handset the Nokia N9, so what exactly is the Nokia 703?
Based on the somewhat undecipherable text in the image, it will feature a 3.7” LCD display with 480×800 resolution, a 5MP camera capable of shooting 720p video at 30fps, 8GB of internal storage and 512MB of RAM.
Under “General” it also states a “27 November” date which we’re not sure what that means – a possible launch date? For now the device remains rather ambiguous.
Next Story: Microchip monitors cancer growth
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2011-12-14: Nokia 803 outed in user manual?
- 2011-11-21: Nokia Lumia 601 leaked, is it for real?
- 2011-11-21: Nokia Drive XAP leaked for unlocked non-Nokia devices
- 2011-10-26: Nokia Lumia 800 specs (official)
- 2011-10-03: Nokia Ace, rumored high-end Windows Phone device specs leaked