A recent image of a Nokia device has surfaced on the internet bearing the name/model “Nokia 703”. Based on the image alone it looks remarkably similar to Nokia Sea Ray handset that Nokia’s CEO Stephen Elop revealed a while back. Similarly the Sea Ray is also reminiscent of the MeeGo-based handset the Nokia N9, so what exactly is the Nokia 703?
Based on the somewhat undecipherable text in the image, it will feature a 3.7” LCD display with 480×800 resolution, a 5MP camera capable of shooting 720p video at 30fps, 8GB of internal storage and 512MB of RAM.
Under “General” it also states a “27 November” date which we’re not sure what that means – a possible launch date? For now the device remains rather ambiguous.
Next Story: Microchip monitors cancer growth
- 2014-04-24 Microsoft-Nokia Deal Sees Some Last Minute Changes
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2011-12-14 Nokia 803 outed in user manual?
- 2011-11-21 Nokia Lumia 601 leaked, is it for real?
- 2011-11-21 Nokia Drive XAP leaked for unlocked non-Nokia devices
- 2011-10-26 Nokia Lumia 800 specs (official)
- 2011-10-03 Nokia Ace, rumored high-end Windows Phone device specs leaked