When you want to go hands-free in your conversations over a cell phone while driving, there is no better way than to settle for a Bluetooth headset – of course, there is also the wired option if you so desire, but for total freedom, the Nokia BH-112 Bluetooth headset might be just your cup of tea. Not only is it small, compact and works well enough for something that retails for a mere €24, it will also come in a variety of colors – but do not let the bright shades it arrives in make you think that this is a device for kiddies.
No sir, it will play nice with any Bluetooth-enabled device, capable of supporting multipoint connections – letting everyone in the car use it assuming you aren’t ferrying more than 5 folks. Battery life is stated to be 5 hours where talk time is concerned, and 150 hours in standby mode. You will be able to choose from cyan, magenta, green, black and white shades, while the earbuds will also come in a matching shade.
A 2mm adapter that comes with each purchase will be used to juice it up whenever it needs some power, where the BH112 measures a mere 40mm x 20mm x 25mm and tips the scales at just 8.1 grams. Expect to see it arrive in European markets from the middle of next month onwards.
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2011-05-05: Nokia J headset spotted at store's faucet department
- 2010-12-23: Nokia BH-806 Bluetooth headset jumps through FCC's hoops
- 2009-06-02: Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-905