The Nokia N9 is being released in 49 days. Yes, it’s true. And if you’re wondering how I found out, a quick visit to the Nokia N9 Swedish website will tell you. In fact, at the time of writing, we have 49 days, 5 hours, 44 minutes and 25 seconds left until the release of the Nokia N9, Nokia’s first (and last) commercially available MeeGo phone (the N950 is a developer phone, so it’s not considered to be commercially available).
If we do some simple math, this means that the Nokia N9 will be arriving in Sweden on September 23rd. As for the rest of the world, we’re yet to find out; but if you’re keen on getting the N9 this September, I suggest you start booking your flights to Sweden now. How many of you are eagerly anticipating the N9′s arrival?
Next Story: Yahoo! WebPlayer beta launched
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2013-03-07: Nokia N9 Users Petition Nokia For Updates And Bug Fixes
- 2012-07-20: Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean ported onto a Nokia N9
- 2012-07-04: Nokia N9 receives major update with almost 1,000 bug fixes
- 2012-04-25: Wazzap! is a Whatsapp port for the Nokia N9
- 2011-08-09: Nokia N9 won't be available in America at launch