Designer Igor Chack has designed something that our geeky eyes could not miss: a Space Invader Couch. Named Retro Alien Couch, possibly to avoid troubles with Taito, the couch is said to feature all fine leather and memory foam cushions. We haven’t seen one, let alone tested it with our own behinds, but at the very least, we find the idea to be very appealing to a certain category of customers.
The designer says that the customer can choose the color, but this will probably cost an extra. Talking about cost, the couch retails for $5000 and the shipping to “anywhere in the USA” costs $300.
What do you think of the idea of having a Space Invader in your home? It would be interesting to see a whole collection with (bunker) chairs and a Space Invader coffee table. Who’s in?RELATED
- Panasonic Smart Apps aim to make life easier
- Fujitsu phone scam detection technology to disrupt scammers
- Microsoft to push HomeOS home-automation system
- Roche Bobois' Astrolab dining table is pretty awesome
- Warm On concept will maintain your bath's temperature
- Follow: space invaders,
- Seen at: boingboing.net