Let’s face it, when it comes to driving from point A to point B, everyone has a different way of getting there. Some might prefer a quick and efficient route while some prefer a long and scenic drive. Some probably only know one way which can sometimes result in it being the longer and more inefficient route.
BMW has come up with a new app called “The Ultimate Drive” which shares roads and routes by drivers in over 50 countries. So for example if you came across a route that was particularly scenic or enjoyable, then you would be able to add it to the app and share it with others. Or if you found a more efficient way of getting from point A to point B, you would also be able to share it as well.
Users will be able to comment, rank and share routes not only via the app, but also through other social networking platforms as well such as Facebook. The app is available for both iOS and Android, so if the app sounds interesting, just head on down to the respective app stores and get your copy today.RELATED
- MapQuest Launches Redesigned iPhone, Android App
- Gogo Launches Talk & Text In-Flight Service
- Glympse Teams Up With Gogo To Offer In-Flight Check-ins
- FAA Advisory Panel Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics On Planes
- New York Introduces 'Text Stops' Along Major Highways, Thruways
- Follow: apps, bmw, social networks,
- Seen at: autoguide