Update: This is just a rumor as it has been debunked by Microsoft’s Joe Belfiore in a tweet. Read more about it here.
Could Microsoft actually make Windows Phone 7 Mango available this coming September 1st? Perhaps, as there is a new rumor making its rounds on the Internet that Microsoft has picked September 1st as the release date for Windows Phone 7 Mango. According to Pocket-lint, they say that via “multiple trusted sources”, this is the date you should look out for – as it is a day just before the IFA 2011 consumer electronics trade show in Berlin begins. Needless to say, one can make a reasonable assumption that there will be a bunch of Mango-powered smartphones at the show once Microsoft steps forward to make the announcement.
Might Microsoft be too late to the game assuming Apple rolls out their iPhone 5 first? You can bet your bottom hard-earned dollar that the iPhone 5 is going to take the world by storm as with its predecessors, so it would take a whole lot of effort on anybody’s part to out-phone the iPhone 5. Hopefully Windows Phone 7 Mango has enough in its tank to create a dent.RELATED
- Nokia Normandy Could Be Android-Powered Device
- LG G2 Mini Rumored
- Low-end Nokia Lumia Device With 4.5-inch Display Sighted
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Free, Ad-Supported Spotify For Mobile Rumored To Launch Next Week
- Follow: mango, Microsoft, update, windows, windows phone 7,
- Seen at: pocketnow