One of the most popular web browsers available on the Android operating system has finally made its way over to the iPad. Earlier today, MoboTap announced the launch of Dolphin Browser HD for iPad v1.0, which should please fans of the browser who have been anticipating its arrival. What’s so special about Dolphin Browser is the presence of built-in gestures that let users perform functions or access shortcuts without having to go through multiple different menus. If the default gestures aren’t to their liking, users can even program their own gestures in.
Dolphin Browser HD also has its trademark Webzine feature that makes the whole surfing experience feel like you’re reading a digital magazine. Other features include Speed Dial, Tabbed browsing, Sidebars that automatically hide when not in use, and more. Dolphin Browser HD is available now on the Apple App Store, but for those of you without iPad tablets, you can get the regular Dolphin Browser from the Apple App Store as well. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Next Story: Onda Microwave Oven is a clever concept
- 2014-04-21: Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2013-05-24: Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices
- 2013-05-10: Zynga's Endless Runner 'Running With Friends' Now Available On iOS
- 2013-03-08: Google Field Trip Helps iOS Users Learn More About Their World
- 2013-02-28: YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support
- 2011-12-02: Tetris for iOS re-released