We have heard plenty of news – nay, rumors about the iPhone 5 before it is released to the masses, and with each new release of an iPhone, there seems to be more and more frenzied reporting around it. Well, the latest bit would concern a purported iPhone 5 part which claims that Apple will not be introducing a change in the home button – position or design-wise. What you see on the right is suspected to be a fifth-generation iPhone part that is being sold by a Chinese website, so if it be true, then an expanded home button design is out of the question.
The alleged part at this moment sells for $6.68, and hailing from China, I am not surprised to see it tout some rather promising words such as it being compatible with “iPhone 5 (5th generation)” – now how about that, considering the handset isn’t even released on the market just yet?
What do you think – will change to the Home button on the iPhone 5 affect your purchase decision? I doubt so – not for you, and not for most folks out there, as knowing Apple and their meticulous design roadmap, chances are whatever changes they make will end up being all the better even if it moved away from what we’ve been used to for four generations (of the device, not the human race) already.RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- iPhone 6 Prototype With 4.9-Inch Screen Being Tested [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Amazon's 2014 Smartphone Rumored To Feature 3D Gestures And Eye Tracking
- WSJ "Confirms" iPhone 5c Orders Being Cut
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone 5, iphone5,
- Seen at: howtoarena