iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, no iPhone this year? To be honest if your head is spinning because of all the contradicting rumors and leaks and news, here’s one more you can add to the list. According to analyst Mark Moskowitz at J.P. Morgan, through the company’s proprietary search, it has been suggested that there will indeed be two new iPhones this year – the iPhone 5 and the iPhone 4-plus.
Based on his finding to investors, Apple’s iPhone 4-plus will be targeted at emerging markets such as China, although based on what he said about the iPhone 4-plus seeing minor improvements and a midranged price, we’re thinking that he could possibly be talking about the rumored iPhone 4S, although technically it could be called the iPhone 4-plus since neither names are official yet.
Interestingly he also commented that while there will be an iPhone 5, apart from the use of the A5 processor that is found in the iPad 2, along with a larger display and an increase to 1GB of RAM, the design will not be radically different from the iPhone 4, which seems to contradict all other rumors and reports. What do you make of this?
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-05-24: iPhone Repair Costs Rising Due To More Expensive Components
- 2013-05-24: Best Buy Reducing iPhone Price By $50 Starting On May 26
- 2013-02-07: FullForce Jailbreak Tweak Stretches Out iPhone 4/4S Apps For The iPhone 5
- 2013-01-24: Keep Your iPhone And Cup Of Coffee Within Reach With UpperCup Case