If you like the idea of marrying new technology with the old, perhaps this iPhone/iPod dock charger with a Bluetooth headset shaped in the style of a retro phone might appeal to you. As you can see from the photo above, the dock has been crafted in such a way that it appears to be rather vintage in design, and with the app running on the iPhone in the background, it looks like you could even make calls the old fashioned way by spinning the dial.
The seller has only one set available at the moment, but it seems that he is up for taking orders. It has been crafted by hand and will be available in a variety of woods, and the Bluetooth headset will also be available in the coiled wire model and is said to be capable to receiving calls up to 30 feet away. If you’re interested in checking out more photos or want more information, head on down to the seller’s etsy page. For those interested in purchasing the dock, it will set you back $72 + $15 for shipping.
Next Story: Mobile messages used to help prevent diabetes
- 2014-04-22: Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22: 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21: Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2011-12-01: iStation is a retro looking dock for your iPad
- 2011-11-01: Speakal iKurv iPhone speaker dock looks futuristic
- 2011-10-25: iLuv iMM155 Vibro II iPhone/iPad alarm clock docking station
- 2011-09-16: Altec Lansing iMT630 iPhone/iPod speaker dock
- 2011-01-05: iLuv to showcase new accessories at CES 2011