If you like the idea of marrying new technology with the old, perhaps this iPhone/iPod dock charger with a Bluetooth headset shaped in the style of a retro phone might appeal to you. As you can see from the photo above, the dock has been crafted in such a way that it appears to be rather vintage in design, and with the app running on the iPhone in the background, it looks like you could even make calls the old fashioned way by spinning the dial.
The seller has only one set available at the moment, but it seems that he is up for taking orders. It has been crafted by hand and will be available in a variety of woods, and the Bluetooth headset will also be available in the coiled wire model and is said to be capable to receiving calls up to 30 feet away. If you’re interested in checking out more photos or want more information, head on down to the seller’s etsy page. For those interested in purchasing the dock, it will set you back $72 + $15 for shipping.
Next Story: Mobile messages used to help prevent diabetes
- Twitter Music iOS App Currently Available For 'Influencers'
- Apple EarPods Hit With Lawsuit From Hearing Aid Maker
- Braeburn's acoustic iPhone 5 dock amps your phone's sound naturally
- Google Brings Its Free Siri Competitor to the iPhone
- Apogee introduces iPhone 4/4S mount with studio-quality condenser microphone for video recording