If you’re a current Blackberry owner who is making the jump over to the iPhone 4/ 4S, you might be worried about importing data from your Blackberry device. For starters, not only is the iPhone a completely different platform, but it does not feature any memory card slots, which means that you will not be able to easily insert your memory card along with all your data.
But there may be an app for that: BerryMover has been designed to sync the Blackberry’s data, such as contacts, text messages, emails, notes, calendar dates and tasks with iTunes, which can then be “converted” into a format that is readable by the iPhone and then transferred over. Users are supposed to be to choose what data they would like to bring over, but here’s the catch: if your Blackberry was issued by your company running on BES, there may be a limit as to what sort of information you will be allowed to transfer, which is left to the discretion of your company.
The app will set you back $10 and is said to be compatible with the iPod touch and iPad as well. You can download it from the iTunes App Store and will require your iOS device to run on iOS 4.2 or later. Check out the video below for for the tutorial. Note that we have not tried the app ourselves, but the reviews are not so great on the app store.RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Follow: apps, backup, blackberry, iPhone,
- Seen at: macworld