Back in July we reported that the original Crysis would be arriving on consoles, and it looks like the day has finally arrived. EA and Crytek announced today that critically-acclaimed, single-player campaign from Crysis Is now available on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Unfortunately it looks like there won’t be any multi-player mode for the console versions of the game so those of you looking to relive the multiplayer days of the PC, running around custom maps will have to look for the PC version.
But for those of you who want to know more about the game’s storyline and unlocking achievements, Crysis for consoles should more than suffice. Graphics have been improved, so have the controls and if you have a 3D TV, the game also supports it. Crysis is available now from the PlayStation Network and Xbox LIVE Games on Demand for $19.99 or 1600 Microsoft Points. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Next Story: Sony Ericsson is "patent safe" says CEO
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2014-02-06: 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil Launches This April
- 2013-11-27: Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Headed To PS4, Xbox 360 [Rumor]
- 2013-10-30: Titanfall Completely Exclusive To Xbox One, Xbox 360, PC; Sequel May Not Be
- 2013-03-27: Watch 17 Minutes Of Battlefield 4 Gameplay Footage
- 2012-07-27: Crysis 3 interactive singleplayer demo video released