Earlier this week we reported that the Google Voice app was removed from the App Store due to numerous complaints of the app crashing after customers upgraded to iOS 5. Well, it took a few days, but Google has finally fixed the issue and updated Google Voice for iOS, which is now back on the Apple App Store. So for those of you who have been missing out on Google Voice since updating to iOS 5, you’ll be happy to know that the app is back and fully functional again.
It wasn’t mentioned what was the cause of the bug, but hey – as long as it works right? Head over to the Apple App Store to grab the latest version of Google Voice which is now iOS 5 compatible.
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Google Search Ranking Boost For Websites With Encryption [Report]
- 2014-04-14: Reporter Assaulted For Wearing Google Glass In Public
- 2014-04-13: Surgeon Finds Google Glass Indispensable In His Work
- 2013-05-20: Google Field Trip Gives Users Free Admission To 13 Museums
- 2013-05-08: Google Wants To Help Developers Make iOS Apps Launch Links In Chrome
- 2010-09-28: Official Google Voice App For The iPhone Approved?