Remote control enthusiasts, it’s starting to look as if apps simulating actual physical remote controls are starting to takeover your hobby! As to whether that’s a good or bad thing is highly debatable, but for now if the idea of being able to control a Ferrari Enzo toy car via an iPhone app is something you could see yourself having hours of fun with, Silverlit has just the thing for you.
As we mentioned earlier, this is a toy car version of the popular Ferrari Enzo sports car, and apparently it’s considered to be hobby grade material and is detailed richly. Going beyond your standard back, forwards, left and right controls of a regular remote control, the app is said to feature more robust controls, such as offering varying speeds, multi-racing steering and even allows you to control head, tail and turning lights. The app on the iPhone pairs with the car via Bluetooth.
If you’re interested in getting your hands on the toy car, it is expected to be made available in time for the holiday season this year and will set you back $80. The Ferrari Enzo toy car will be part of Silverlit’s remote controlled vehicles called the Blue Sky Series, which includes the Blue Sky Heli (RC helicopter).RELATED
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Japanese iPhone Accessory Makes Smell-O-Vision A Reality
- Apple and Google spent more on patents than R&D in 2011
- BabyPing Turns Your iOS Device into a Baby Monitor; Launched in the UK; US in Late June
- iDrum is a portable drum pad for your iOS device
- Follow: iphone app, remote control,
- Seen at: chipchick