Along with the Nokia 603 that was launched today, Nokia announced a brand new wireless Bluetooth headset called the Nokia Luna. And just like its previously launched Play 360 speakers, what sets the Nokia Luna Bluetooth headset from other wireless headsets is the fact that it is NFC-enabled. As part of a two-piece design, all users need to do is remove the top part of the headset from the base and put it into your ears then you’re good to go.
The headset then automatically pairs up with your phone if it’s nearby. If you have an NFC-enabled phone, you can just bump the phone with the Nokia Luna and pairing will be automatically established. Talk about convenient! The headset supports Bluetooth specification 2.1 + EDR, Handsfree profile 1.5 and Headset Profile 1.1 advanced multipoint which means you can attach up to two different phones to the same headset. With eight hours of talktime or sixty days standby time, the Nokia Luna should last long enough for most users.
The Nokia Luna Bluetooth headset will be available in five different colors – black, white, fuchsia, blue and yellow, for €69 ($94) in Q4 2011.RELATED
- Motorola Apologizes For Cyber Monday Fiasco, Will Repeat Sales This Wednesday
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Nokia Lumia 929 Allegedly Purchased In Mexico
- Oppo R1 Announced, Promises To Deliver "Stunning" Images
- KitKat Now Part Of Android Distribution Stats
- Follow: bluetooth, handsfree, headset, NFC, Nokia,
- Seen at: conversations.nokia