Yesterday we wrote about the alleged specs for the Galaxy Nexus/Nexus Prime that were revealed by the folks over at BGR. Well, we have a post from GSMArena have posted a report saying that yesterday’s specs were in fact wrong, and the phone is supposedly even more impressive than we thought. According to their tipster who was supposed to be a Google insider, when Samsung advertised the phone with the tagline “Something BIG is coming”, they really meant it.
Here’s what the flagship Android phone is supposed to carry when it is launched next week: Samsung’s own dual-core processor (wasn’t mentioned if it was the Exynos) clocked at 1.5GHz, a powerful dual-core GPU from Imagination which might be the PowerVR SGX543MP2 aka the same GPU found on the iPad 2, an 8-megapixel full 1080p HD video-shooting camera with an improved sensor, a massive 2050mAh battery that can last a couple of days, and a dual-mode GSM/CDMA radio as well as LTE-connectivity. I’ll give you a moment to pick up your jaw off the floor now – just wow.
At the moment we have no means to tell who which blog is correct (or they could be both wrong), so we’ll just have to sit tight and wait. But either way, both reported versions of the phone are impressive devices, and Android fans will undoubtedly want to get their hands on the phone regardless (it is going to be a Nexus after all). Fortunately we won’t have to wait too long to find out. Stay tuned for more details next Tuesday.RELATED
- Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- Samsung Could Be Working On Transparent Displays With Rear Touchscreen Controls
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- LG: Flexible Displays Will Account For 40% Of The Market In 2018
- Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- Follow: Android, android 4.0, Galaxy Nexus, Google, ice cream sandwich, nexus prime, Samsung,
- Seen at: gsmarena