Back in early October, a leaked T-Mobile roadmap showed a RIM device which was codenamed the “Dumoine”, and it was scheduled for a release on the 9th of November. This device is none other than the Blackberry Torch 9810 and if you’re looking for further proof that the device is well on its way to seeing its scheduled 9th of November release on T-Mobile, this leaked internal screenshot of T-Mobile’s training for their customer service reps ought to do the trick.
This appears to be the same device as the one AT&T already has, which means that it will sport HSPA+ capabilities, a 3.2” touch screen, a QWERTY slideout keyboard and a 5MP camera. However if you’re looking forward to WiFi calling capabilities, this will be what T-Mobile’s version of the Blackberry Torch 9810 will be bringing to the table. If the leaked roadmap is to be believed, it looks like we will be seeing this device on the 9th of November, although with the official unveiling of RIM’s BBX OS, would you rather wait for that instead?
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2012-01-17: BlackBerry roadmap reveals two tablets and BlackBerry 10 smartphone (leak)
- 2011-11-02: BlackBerry Torch 9810 officially announced for T-Mobile
- 2011-11-01: Blackberry Torch 9810 arriving on T-Mobile 9th November
- 2011-10-04: T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9900 to get WiFi calling in November
- 2011-10-03: BBM on Android leaked screenshot