With Asia-based companies such as Acer, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Samsung and ZTE getting on board the Windows Phone bandwagon, we can’t say that we are surprised to find out that Lenovo could be looking to get themselves a seat on board as well, and thanks to a leaked photo (as pictured above), we could very well be looking at the Lenovo S2, a Windows Phone based device.
Based on the photos alone, it appears that the device is indeed running on Windows Phone 7.5 (or Mango if you prefer), but unfortunately if you’re staying outside of China, rumor has it that the device will not be gracing international markets, but instead will be limited to just the Chinese market. Given that Lenovo was not named by Microsoft as one of the manufacturers for Windows Phone devices, perhaps they’re trying to keep a low profile.
No official word on what sort of hardware specifications the phone will run on, but based on the rumors, it could feature a 1GHz processor, 4GB of internal storage a 3.8”-4” 480×800 display, and what appears to be a front-facing camera.RELATED
- Motorola Droid MAXX Review
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition Released
- Ubuntu Touch OS Finally Has Its First Smartphone Partner
- Galaxy S5 And Galaxy Note 4 Might Have PLS LCD Displays
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Follow: asia, china, leak, Lenovo, Microsoft, s2, windows phone 7,
- Seen at: geeksailor