The last we heard about the Motorola DROID 4 was last week when a leaked document showed the phone having the same release date as the Samsung Galaxy Nexus on Verizon’s network. Now, more details about the phone have been leaked ahead of schedule, including some official pictures of the device. With reports about training for the DROID 4 commencing in some Verizon shops, it looks like the phone is on track to arrive next week.
The Motorola DROID 4 will have a 4″ qHD (960 x 540) display, a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, a 5-row slideout keyboard, 4G LTE, 8-megapixel rear camera, a front facing camera, Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, HDMI out, MotoACTV and more. It is expected to go on sale December 8th, so expect an official announcement soon.
Next Story: Hitachi and Sony team up on 4" iOS device?
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2012-09-14: Motorola Droid RAZR M Review
- 2012-01-01: Motorola DROID 4 demo unit surfaces
- 2011-12-21: Motorola DROID 4 arriving December 22nd?
- 2011-11-23: DROID 4 arriving the same day as the Galaxy Nexus?
- 2011-08-02: Motorola Droid Bionic official specs leaked