It has been confirmed that the Nokia Lumia 800 will be released in the UK come 16th of October, which coincidentally is the day before Samsung is expected to release the Galaxy Nexus in the UK. This should prove to be interesting to see which phone will be making a bigger splash, although with the Nokia Lumia 800 being Nokia’s first Windows Phone device, they probably have a lot more riding for them.
The Nokia Lumia 800 will sport a 3.7” 480×800 ClearBlack curved glass display, a 1.4GHz processor under the hood, 16GB of internal storage and an 8MP 28mm Carl Zeiss Tessar lens that’s capable of recording 720p HD video. These specs seem to pale in comparison with Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus, but with Nokia having a stronger presence in Europe compared to US, hopefully this will play out in their favor.
It has been previously mentioned that the Nokia Lumia 800 will go for €420, which roughly converts to £359. The UK carrier Three has already priced the Lumia 800 at £399 on a pay-as-you-go basis, but Orange and Vodafone have yet to confirm their prices.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: lumia 800, Nokia, uk, windows phone 7,
- Seen at: t3