If you own an iPhone and you love the environment, how about picking up an environmental-friendly protective case for your phone? No, we don’t mean wrap it in leaves or paper, but you can check out the Re-case from Miniwiz. Touted to be 100% trash, the Re-case is made from rice agricultural waste that is added to post-consumer thermo-plastics. In addition to keeping your iPhone safe from the usual bumps and scratches, the back of the case has space for you to place an RFID (radio frequency identification) card for convenience sake. And I might add, the case itself looks pretty good – far from ugly despite it being made from trash.
The Re-case is suitable for the iPhone 4/4S and is available in six different colors – white, black, gray, purple, green, and brown. It carries a price tag of $24.95. Find out more or purchase it from Amazon.
Next Story: NOOK Tablet specs leak ahead of launch
- Monster Watts unveils Hybrid Solar Battery Case for the iPhone
- SkateBack iPhone cases are made from recycled skateboards
- Case-Mate launches iPhone cases made from recycled plastic
- Nap Age's napkin paper iPhone cases are environmentally friendly
- Trexta's Sketch Up iPhone 4/4S case is recyclable and customizable