In the spirit of a potential white Christmas, T-Mobile has revealed their plans to offer the Samsung Galaxy S2 in white. No word on when it will be available. According to both Samsung and T-Mobile it will be arriving “in the coming weeks”, so let’s hope that they will be sticking to that schedule and that it will be available in time for the holidays. Apart from its new paint job, the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 will remain the same on the inside.
If you can recall, T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy S2 is different from AT&T and Sprint’s offering in the sense that it will run on a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor. This differs from AT&T and Sprint’s Galaxy S2 which uses Samsung’s Exynos processor. The reason behind this is because the Qualcomm processor allows access to T-Mobile’s 42Mbps HSPA+ connection.
Apart from that the phone will remain the same, meaning we can expect a 4.52” Super AMOLED Plus 480×800 display, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, microSD card support, a 8MP/2MP rear/front-facing camera on board with Android’s Gingerbread 2.3 running the show. Despite it being the same internally we can’t help but love the sleek white look. Any takers?RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: Android, galaxy s ii, galaxy s2, gingerbread, Samsung, t-mobile,
- Seen at: engadget