Those shopping for or those interested in getting their hands on a pocket projector may want to take a look at the iPhone Pocket Projector case, which was a joint effort by both Texas Instruments and Brookstone.
The iPhone Pocket Projector case will set you back $230 and will also come along with a USB chargeable 2100mAh battery. The projector’s lens will be powered by a 15 lumen LED projection lamp and also makes use of Texas Instruments’ DLP Pico Projector technology. According to both Texas Instruments and Brookstone, the projector is said to be capable of projecting an image of up to 50” diagonally with a resolution of 640×360.
The projector will be compatible with several native iOS apps, such as Videos, Photos and YouTube, and will support third party apps that offer a video out feature. We’re not sure how many people will actually need this pocket projector, but for those interested it is currently up for pre-order from Brookstone’s website and will start shipping come 16th of November.RELATED
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Follow: accessories, brookstone, casings, iPhone, pico projector, texas instruments,
- Seen at: macworld