Volkswagen in an attempt to help market their super cars has released a iOS game in the iTunes App Store. It’s called Sports Car Challenge and unlike other racing games which require a chunk of money and licensing rights to gain access to the cars and names of other super cars, we guess since Volkswagen owns the marques of the cars, they could afford to make this game free for iOS users.
The cars in the game include the Audi TTS Coupe, Bentley Continental Supersports ISR, Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport, Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera, Porsche Cayman R and Volkswagen Scirocco R. Players will be able to customize the rims and paint jobs of each car, even allowing players to take photos or videos of the car in a 360 degree viewable garage.
The game will be linked to Game Center and will come in three modes – time trial, slalom and braking and will utilize either touch or tilt controls. The graphics appear to be surprisingly good, so if you’re looking for a free racing game with cars that you’ve actually heard of, perhaps you might want to give Sports Car Challenge a try.
Next Story: Lenovo LePad S2005 heads to China first
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2014-04-04: Apple's iPhone Almost Had An Always-On Display
- 2014-04-03: Next-Gen iOS Devices May Have Faster, Power Efficient LPDDR4 DRAM
- 2011-11-22: Chrono Trigger coming to iOS in December
- 2011-10-18: Infinity Blade coming to arcades soon
- 2011-09-27: I Heart Jellyfish iOS game teaches you how to control your heartbeat
- 2011-09-02: Frogger Decades marks Frogger's 30th birthday
- 2011-06-24: ExEn ports XNA games over to iOS