Rovio continues to find different ways to milk the public off their hard earned money, and you can’t blame them, either. After all, the golden goose is still alive and kicking, so why not make hay while the sun shines? Angry Birds has proved to be a true gaming phenomenon across different platforms two years into its existence, and Rovio has decided to further expand the merchandise list by including exclusive Angry Birds headphones, making them part of the official Angry Birds range. You will be able to choose from 5 different colors, with notable icons such as the Red Bird, Green Pig, Black Bird, Blue Bird and Yellow Bird gracing the outside design of the headphones. At $24.99 a pop, they’re certainly going to be far more expensive than what the game itself costs on the iOS platform, but at least it lets the world know who you’re jivin’ with.
- 2014-03-12: Angry Birds Epic Is A Turn Based RPG
- 2014-03-07: Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13: Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12: Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-29: Angry Birds Website Hacked, Known As Spying Birds Instead