Sometime back in October we reported that the Blackberry Porsche P‘9881 was announced, and if that got your attention and you were thinking about getting one for yourself, the good news is that the device has recently been spotted at the FCC and appears to be sporting AT&T’s radios. So if you were hoping to pick the device up yourself, your best bet could be AT&T.
For those who might be unfamiliar with the Blackberry Porsche P‘9881, the device will come with a 1GHz processor under the hood, 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded via microSD card, a 5MP camera that’s capable of 720p HD video recording, a QWERTY keyboard layout, NFC capabilities (although we’re guessing AT&T will probably disable this) and will run on Blackberry OS 7.
It also appears to be made out of steel and leather thus giving off the illusion of a luxury phone. Unfortunately no word on when it will be made available or how much it will cost, but given its steel and leather finishings and with the Porsche brand on board, we don’t expect the Blackberry Porsche P‘9881 to come cheap.
Next Story: 7" Toshiba Thrive tablet now available
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2012-03-14: HSPA+ BlackBerry PlayBook arrives at the FCC
- 2011-11-16: RIM remains committed to their keyboard phone design
- 2011-11-11: BlackBerry REA71UW hits the FCC
- 2011-11-02: BlackBerry Torch 9810 officially announced for T-Mobile
- 2011-10-27: Blackberry Porsche P'9881 announced