iLuv has typically made products such as speaker docks for iOS devices, such as for the iPad and the iPhone. Well perhaps in an attempt at showing Android some love and broadening their customer base, iLuv has announced what they’re claiming is the “world’s first” audio dock for Samsung Galaxy tablets.
The ArtStation Pro (iSM525) appears to have been a collaborative effort between both Samsung and iLuv. The audio dock will support both the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Galaxy Tab 8.9, Galaxy Tab 7.7 and the Galaxy Tab 7 (version 2) and will come with a remote control that allows users skip through content. The remote control can also be stuck on magnetically against the back of the system when not in use.
The dock will also feature an articulating arm that allows users to adjust the viewing angle, height and portrait/landscape orientation. As far as the speakers are concerned, the ArtStation Pro will features a two-way speaker system that uses iLuv’s jAura Sound technology. The iLuv ArtStation Pro is expected to be made available some time later this month and will be priced at $169.99.
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-03-15: Samsung SM-T805 Could Be New Galaxy Tab Pro Device
- 2014-03-05: Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 Arriving This March 9
- 2014-02-11: Galaxy Tab 4 Specifications Allegedly Leaked
- 2011-09-28: iLuv announces a whole range of Samsung Galaxy Tab and Galaxy S2 accessories