Netflix owners with iPad tablets rejoice – the video streaming service has just announced the launch of a brand new app for the iPad. The new iPad Netflix app will make it easier to discover and instantly watch TV shows and movies over the streaming service. The updated app has been given a facelift, and is touted as a big step forward from the previous version. It offers a more immersive experience, shows twice as many titles than the previous interface, and takes advantage of the tablet’s touchscreen by letting users swipe through rows and rows of tiles featuring larger artwork. The new Netflix app is available now from the Apple App Store and requires an iPad running iOS 5 or higher. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Netflix also announced that folks in Latin America can stream Netflix from their iOS devices, and Netflix Just for Kids is now available on Apple TV. Definitely good news for Netflix iOS users today!
Next Story: Google Map Maker: now newbie friendly
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- iPad Air Has The Best Battery Life Amongst Tablets [Study]
- Office For iPad Could Be Arriving Sooner Than We Think