All the other games can take an arrow to the knee as far as Bethesda Softworks is concerned, where their latest mega hit, Skyrim, has already picked up more than 24 ‘Game of the Year’ awards from major outlets worldwide, where among them include pocking up the top honor of Game of the Year at the 2011 Video Game Awards. This is a particularly prestigious gong, since the game is voted on by a panel of editors from the industry’s most respected magazines and websites. Not only that, Skyrim has also picked up ‘Game of the Year’ awards from a bunch of other game critics, including respected media outlets such as G4TV, Official Xbox Magazine and Machinima.com.
Raptr is also the ‘Most Played Game of 2011′, and with all the Internet memes floating around about arrows and knees, we are not surprised. Bethesda Softworks is on a roll, considering how Skyrim is the third consecutive game from them that picked up ‘Game of the Year’ honors. [Press Release]RELATED
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- Dead Rising 3 Demo Available Today; Details On First DLC Revealed
- The Walking Dead Game Season 2 Trailer Focuses On Clementine's Survival
- Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls' Next Wave Of Beta Invites Are Going Out
- Microsoft Xbox Rumored For China Launch In September 2014
- Follow: skyrim,