The Xiaomi phone is a phone from China that some expect could give Meizu a run for their money, and thanks to what appears to be “leaked” concept renderings of the Mi2, we now have a better idea of what the successor to the Xiaomi M1 could look like. As you can see in the photo above, the device does appear to be rather sleek in its design, and based on its alleged leaked specifications, we are looking at quite the powerhouse.
A recap in case you missed our previous post on the device’s leaked specs, the Xiaomi Mi2 is expected to feature a 4.6” display with a 2.5GHz processor under the hood with 2.5GB of RAM to match. It will also pack 32GB of internal storage with a 5MP front-facing camera, a 12MP rear-facing camera and will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on board as its operating system of choice. It is also expected to cost 2,499 Yuan (~$395).
Since we can’t really confirm these specs for now, we’ll just have to take it with a grain of salt, but either way it is still a pretty good looking concept rendering, one which we hope will be made into reality.RELATED
- ZTE Eco-Mobius Concept Modular Smartphone
- iPhone Air Concept Takes Design Inspiration From The iPad Air
- Samsung Shows Concepts For Smartphones With Flexible Displays
- iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- Conceptual Animation Points To Possible Future Windows Phone 8.1 Design
- Follow: leaked, xiaomi,
- Seen at: gizchina