Samsung has just announced the launch of a new audio docking system designed to play audio from your mobile devices. First up we have the Samsung Audio Dock with Vacuum Tube Amplifier – touted as the world’s first docking system to use Samsung’s hybrid vacuum tube amplifier technology and support Galaxy S smartphones as well as iOS devices (surprising when you take into account the ongoing legal battles between Apple and Samsung).
Designed to bring out richer and warmer sounds thanks to the combination of digital amplifiers and vacuum tubes, the DA-E750 Audio Dock promises an audiophile-worthy listening experience. It also boasts a unique docking dual docking structure that will let you dock your Galaxy S smartphones as well as iOS devices. Samsung AllShare and Apple AirPlay is supported for wireless playback, and Bluetooth, analog input and a USB port is available for everything else.
The DA-E750 features a 2.1 channel speaker and built in subwoofer with 100 watts of sound. No word on pricing or a release date, but Samsung will be showing off the dock at CES 2012 next week.RELATED
- Spotify Offers Free Ad-Supported Listening On Your Mobile Device Starting Today
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- Follow: ces 2012, Samsung, speaker dock,