If you use LinkedIn a lot and wish there was an easier way to keep in touch with all your connections, you’re in luck. Hookflash, an upcoming app for the iPad is designed to do just that. Functioning like an instant messaging client like Skype, Hookflash allows you to message, call, and video call your contacts. However, unlike Skype which requires you to build up your contact list, Hookflash lets you login to your LinkedIn to get access to all your contacts you already have rightaway.
In addition to getting contact details and being able to message them, Hookflash shows you profile and activity feed information for each contact so you know who you’re talking to and what they’ve been up to. Colleagues can also work together with the app’s note and recording sharing features before, during, and after calls. A pretty useful app for those of you with iPad tablets and a LinkedIn account.
Hookflash will be released sometime this March for free. Curious folks who want to try out an early preview can head over to the Hookflash website to sign up for it.RELATED
- Lady Picks Up “New” iPad Air, Brings Home Demo Model Instead
- Cellular Retina iPad Mini Supply Still Appears To Be Tight
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Follow: app, iPad, linkedin,
- Seen at: venturebeat