iPad users who are fans of MSN will be glad to know that there is now an official app available for the iOS tablet. The app provides users an easy way to stay in the know with MSN except this time around, it’s been repackaged as an online magazine. Basically all the content from the MSN frontpage is now available on the iPad: news, sports, entertainment & celebrities, editor’s picks, video, money, living, and autos.
The app also has some advantages over the regular website: an enhanced user interface, offline mode, Bing integration, streamlined sharing, circle and search, swipe-through slideshows and photo galleries. MSN for the iPad is available now as a free download from the Apple App Store.
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued
- iPad Air Has The Best Battery Life Amongst Tablets [Study]