iPad users who are fans of MSN will be glad to know that there is now an official app available for the iOS tablet. The app provides users an easy way to stay in the know with MSN except this time around, it’s been repackaged as an online magazine. Basically all the content from the MSN frontpage is now available on the iPad: news, sports, entertainment & celebrities, editor’s picks, video, money, living, and autos.
The app also has some advantages over the regular website: an enhanced user interface, offline mode, Bing integration, streamlined sharing, circle and search, swipe-through slideshows and photo galleries. MSN for the iPad is available now as a free download from the Apple App Store.
- 2014-04-24 Two Thirds Of iPad Users Are New To The Device
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-08 Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-03-27 Satya Nadella Explains Why Office For iPad Took So Long
- 2013-02-28 YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support
- 2011-12-13 Microsoft OneNote for the iPad released, Lync on the way
- 2011-07-05 Bing 1.1 brings Lasso to the iPad