Been thinking for a long, long time about losing weight, but never really got around to do something about it? Well, if you so happen to have picked up a Nokia N9 recently, here is a tip – you might want to download the free Sports Tracker app to make sure you have concrete information on the details of your performance whenever you break a sweat on purpose, in addition to the Heart Rate Monitor that records how your body is responding to your workout, process that information, and present it to you in a legible and easily understandable manner. You can use it to record different physical activities such as running, walking, cycling, hiking, rowing, and even for rounds of golf.The Heart Rate Monitor for your Nokia N9 will retail at €69.90 a pop, so you might want to pick this puppy up as part of your new training regime. Now the tricky part would be to ensure you have the discipline in seeing your routine through.
Next Story: Twitter breaks 500 million user mark?
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635