Have you ever wanted an oven that you could control with your smartphone? As our smartphones and tablets start to see more integration in our daily activities, we guess we can’t say that we didn’t expect this, but if you ever wanted such a kitchen appliance, Samsung may have just the model in store for you in the form of the Zipel oven with model number MC368GAAW5A.
According to Samsung, the Zipel oven can be controlled via an Android app that will also come with cooking presets for 160 different dishes. While it won’t actually do the cooking and preparation for you, we’re guessing the app will help you figure out the right temperatures, the duration for pre-heating and the duration of cooking that will be required for each dish.
The Zipel oven is also being advertised as smart enough to detect how many calories are in the dish that you are cooking, features voice guidance and easy cleaning due to its ceramic coating. It also boasts the ability to help keep the costs of your electricity down. While all of this sounds pretty amazing, the only caveat here is that at the moment, the Zipel oven is available only in South Korea, but here’s hoping that it will make its way stateside in the near future! [Product page]RELATED
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Comcast Xfinity TV Go App Will Allow Live Streaming TV Anywhere
- HBO's Game Of Thrones Now Available On Google Play Store
- Apple TV Can Now Use An iOS 7 Device For Stress-Free Setup
- Griffin MultiDock Updated To Charge A Variety Of Mobile Devices
- Follow: Samsung,
- Seen at: unwiredview