When it comes to comparing one foldable bicycle to another, apart from the obvious weight factor, you might want to look into how fast and convenient it is to fold up this convenient mode of transportation. Strida’s offering takes just less than 10 seconds to fold up – and that also means the same amount of time is required to open it up before you take off to your destination. This engineering wonder is made possible thanks to its rather special design that enables the bicycle to be rolled even when it is folded, ensuring you do not get involved in the physically backbreaking behavior of carrying the Strida foldable bicycle around, as you can just roll it like a shopping trolley. Made out of mostly aluminum, the bicycle tips the scales at just 10kg, and should be durable and sturdy enough for everyday urban commuting. Pricing for the Strida starts from $499 upwards.
Next Story: iPhone is a beer bottle opener, too
- 2014-03-28: There’s No Stopping This Juggernaut Trike
- 2014-02-04: RYNO Cycle Could Make Unicycles Cool Again
- 2013-12-03: Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- 2013-10-15: Desperado E-bike Sports Two Motors And Top Speed Of 80km/h
- 2013-06-24: Citi Bike Smart Helmet Helps Guide Riders To Nearest Docking Station