About a couple of a weeks ago, we reported that an online Dutch retailer had allegedly leaked the release date of Diablo 3 for the 19th of April, but it seems that they might have had their date off by a couple of days. Now thanks to a fresh set of rumors, it has been reported that Activision Blizzard in Italy might have leaked the release date accidentally, setting it for the 17th of April.
There have also been reports from Italian gamers who are claiming that pre-order boxes of the game are appearing on the shelves of Italian retailers, further lending some credibility to the rumor. However when asked to comment about the alleged leaked release date, Jay Wilson of Blizzard said that he could neither debunk nor confirm the rumors. Either way this particular release date seems to be rather popular as both GameStop UK and Amazon Italy have also listed the 17th of April as a possible release date as well.
Will this particular rumor pan out or will we be disappointed again? We guess we will have to wait and see, but in the meantime we’ll be keeping our fingers crossed!
Next Story: StarCraft Master custom game coming soon
- 2014-04-03: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Nokia Lumia 630 Spotted In China
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Press Rendering Leaked
- 2014-03-26: Alleged Leaked Sony Camera Slide Reveals Sony's High-End Plans
- 2014-03-25: LG Optimus Zone 2 For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-03-25: Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24: Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-18: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Launch Trailer Released