Yes, we are aware that there are iPhone cases in the market that come with a built-in battery pack that is said to prolong your iPhone’s battery life in the long run, doubling it even. Here is a slightly different take on such a development – the JuiceTank that is currently on Kickstarter, where the completed design will feature an integrated charger into this iPhone case, making it the first of its kind in the world. The integrated wall charger will fold flat when not in use so that you do not have its “legs” poking out from your pants, offering unprecedented portability. With the automated plug that deploys easily, it enables you to plug your smartphone straight into any outlet without the need for any cables. Made out of high grade polycarbonate, the JuiceTank should be able to get the job done to prevent unwanted scratches on your precious handset. As at press time, there are still 59 days to achieve the $125,000 target. Are you game for the JuiceTank iPhone case?
- 2014-04-11: Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days
- 2014-04-10: Pocket Printer Kickstarter Project Lets You Print On The Go
- 2014-04-09: CommBadge Bluetooth Wearable Device Lets You Interact With Siri/Google Now Hands-Free
- 2014-04-07: Micro 3D Printer Reaches Kickstarter Goal In 11 Minutes
- 2014-04-06: Ears For Surface Will Help Boost The Tablet's Volume For $10