Are you a huge fan of the movie Tron? If you have answered in the affirmative, then you might be interested in the $349.95 Monster Light Disc Audio Dock – Tron edition. Of course, getting a second hand version is definitely going to be a whole lot cheaper, but you would miss out on the shiny new gadget smell and feel. While the rest of the world around you will have nothing to do with the Tron environment, you can, at the very least, turn where you stay into somewhat Tron-like. It will feature 5 drivers in all, where four of them are 1.5″ drivers that are accompanied by a solitary 3.5″ long-throw woofer. With high intensity dual pipe lighting rings that feature microprocessor controlled lighting effects, you can be sure that a psychedelic experience is lined right up your alley when you turn this on right from the get go. It will play nice with the iPod nano, iPod touch and iPhone, in addition to a 3.5mm auxiliary audio input that caters for other compatible devices.
- 2012-06-14 JVC Kenwood NX-SA5 clears the air as an iPod dock
- 2012-03-02 Tron lightcycle replica up for auction
- 2011-12-19 PDP unveils TRON inspired game controllers
- 2011-11-14 Evolve Motorcycles takes on the Tron Lightcycle
- 2011-11-13 iTree dock burns a huge hole in your pocket
- 2011-09-22 Tron lightcycle does the real life jig