We’ve heard rumors about Microsoft announcing the next Xbox at this year’s E3, but it looks like they’ll be nothing more than just rumors. Microsoft’s Product Manager, David Dennis mentioned to a Bloomberg reporter today that that the company will not be showing any new Xbox gaming hardware at this year’s E3 convention and that 2012 is all about the Xbox 360. With the console still topping the sales charts, and loads more content planned for it this year, it’s highly unlikely that Microsoft would want to take the spotlight away from it anyway.
Hopefully this announcement will put an end to all rumors about the upcoming console for the rest of the year. Who’s disappointed that there won’t be a new Xbox unveiled this year?
Next Story: World of Warcraft Monopoly currency revealed
- 2014-04-08 Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08 HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07 Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31 Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2014-03-20 Microsoft Plans On Rewarding Positive Behavior On Xbox Live
- 2013-05-21 Xbox 720 Expected To Begin Mass Production In Q3 For Q4 Launch
- 2013-05-20 Xbox 720: Everything To Look For
- 2013-05-20 Sony Teases PS4 Hardware Prior To Next Xbox Event
- 2013-05-20 Next Xbox Event Expected To Feature IllumiRoom [Rumor]
- 2013-05-15 Microsoft Points Getting The Axe In Time For Next-Generation Xbox Release [Rumor]