Are you guys looking forward to getting your hands on the Nokia Lumia 900? According to AT&T’s website, the device has been listed as “coming soon”, and an alleged leaked AT&T roadmap has apparently set the Lumia 900 for an 18th of March launch. However according a report by BGR, one of their trusted sources has recently revealed to them that the device will be delayed and will not be meeting that launch date after all.
Apparently the delay is due to the Lumia 900 having yet to receive technical acceptance, and will be seeing a launch on the 22nd of April instead. The good news is that reportedly the price point remains the same at $99.99, making it a pretty affordable and value for money device when it eventually launches on AT&T’s network with 4G LTE connectivity.
Since none of this can be verified and AT&T has yet to step forward and announce the device’s launch date officially, we suggest you take this with a grain of salt for now, but given that the 18th of March is less than a week away, we guess we can wait and see if the rumor pans out.
Next Story: ivee Digit alarm clock is voice controlled
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2013-05-08: AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 Windows Phone 7.8 Update Out Now
- 2013-01-25: AT&T's Nokia Lumia 900 To Receive WP7.8 Update 30th January
- 2012-07-16: Nokia Lumia 900 gets a price drop to $49.99
- 2012-07-10: AT&T announces Windows 7.5 Refresh update for Nokia Lumia 900
- 2012-06-06: Nokia Lumia 900 update from AT&T