If you were planning on getting your hands on Kia’s upcoming K9 vehicle, you could be getting your hands on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 along with your car. Samsung and Kia have announced that both companies have joined up in an effort to equip the Kia K9 cars with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet. In fact, if you pre-order the vehicle (which is expected to be released in June), there is a good chance that you would receive a special edition Galaxy Tab 10.1 meant for early adopters of the upcoming sedan.
Apart from the usual tablet features that one can expect from the Galaxy Tab 10.1, it seems that the integration of the tablet within the vehicle will also help to guide new owners around the vehicle, giving them a quick tour of what sort of features and functions that they can expect from it. Other than the integration will most likely allow drivers to use the Galaxy Tab 10.1 as a GPS navigation device and as a media player. Sounds like a good idea, but what do you guys think?
- FAA Advisory Panel Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics On Planes
- U.K. Border Police Able To Seize Traveller's Phones And Download Info
- Southwest Offers Free In-Flight Live, On-Demand TV To Smartphones, Tablets
- iPads, Cars Given To Students In L.A. Schools For Perfect Attendance
- American Airlines Shows Off Its iPad Equipped Planes