If you were planning on getting your hands on Kia’s upcoming K9 vehicle, you could be getting your hands on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 along with your car. Samsung and Kia have announced that both companies have joined up in an effort to equip the Kia K9 cars with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet. In fact, if you pre-order the vehicle (which is expected to be released in June), there is a good chance that you would receive a special edition Galaxy Tab 10.1 meant for early adopters of the upcoming sedan.
Apart from the usual tablet features that one can expect from the Galaxy Tab 10.1, it seems that the integration of the tablet within the vehicle will also help to guide new owners around the vehicle, giving them a quick tour of what sort of features and functions that they can expect from it. Other than the integration will most likely allow drivers to use the Galaxy Tab 10.1 as a GPS navigation device and as a media player. Sounds like a good idea, but what do you guys think?
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2013-09-06 Samsung Reportedly Pessimistic About Galaxy Tab 10.1 2014 Edition Sales
- 2012-09-18 Preliminary injunction against the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will still stand
- 2012-09-14 Verizon approves Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- 2012-09-12 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 gets voice calling capability
- 2012-08-14 Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 WiFi finally receives Android 4.0 ICS update