Earlier today, we reported that the folks at 9to5 Mac managed to get their hands on some of the alleged specs of the MacBook Pros and the Mac Pros that Apple was rumored to unveil at WWDC. Now they’re back and this time with the specs of the MacBook Air, so if you were looking forward to getting the refreshed MacBook Airs, then these are the specs that you might want to pay attention to. However we should note that since these are hardly an official announcement, we would take this with a grain of salt for now – at least until Apple makes their official announcement which should be taking place in a matter of hours.
Starting with the 11.6” model, they will come in three different configurations and will feature processor speeds clocked between 1.7GHz and 2.0GHz. They will still come with of RAM by default, although the “High End” configuration will sport 8GB. All three models will sport SSDs ranging between 64GB up to 256GB. If the 11.6” model is too small for your liking, then the 13.3” model might be right up your alley. Sporting clock speeds of 1.8GHz and 2.0GHz, they will also come with 4GB of RAM with the exception of the “High End” model with 8GB of RAM. Storage options includes 128GB, 256GB and even a 512GB SSD option! If these sound good to you, be sure to stay tuned for our coverage at WWDC where we expect pricing and additional details to be revealed.
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23: 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12: Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-02-18: Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13: Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2012-06-09: Apple WWDC: What's On The Radar
- 2012-06-05: Apple rumored to refresh the majority of its Mac computers at WWDC
- 2009-06-08: 13-inch MacBook Pro
- 2009-06-08: MacBook Air Updated
- 2009-06-08: Apple WWDC 2009 Round Up