I hate to jump ahead of the gun, but why bother with what the future holds when you have more pressing matters at hand – such as the Diablo 3 patch 1.0.2b which has just gone live in the US. Bear in mind that for gamers living outside of the US, you will not be prompted to download patch 1.0.2b until the patch is live in your home region. For folks who are logging in from a European or Asian client, this means your patience is required until this patch rolls out in your particular region prior to its installation. Not only that, if your home region is the Americas, that would mean you cannot log into Europe or Asia using Global Play once you have applied patch 1.0.2b, until said regions are also patched up. For some of the changes that are introduced with Diablo 3 patch 1.0.2b, head on after the jump.
For starters, when you log into Diablo 3, the “Cancel” button that shows up in the login checkbox will now be grayed out for 30 seconds after a Battle.net account name and password are entered. The whole reason behind this is not meant for aesthetic purposes, but to reduce server load during the login process.
As for the Auction House, you can now sell damaged goods there. At least this change makes it more “real world”, as our auctions in real life too, do see damaged goods change hands as well. The good news is, virtually, damaged items will be repaired automatically when sold. Unsold damage items, however, will not be automatically repaired when it is returned to the seller’s stash. Apart from that, description messages for several auction house-related errors have been added.
Have you applied Diablo 3 patch 1.0.2b yet, US-based Diablo 3 gamers?
Next Story: Nokia Lumia 900 update from AT&T
- 2014-04-09: Diablo 3 Nephalem Rifts Cleared In Under 4 Minutes
- 2014-04-03: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Shifts 2.7 Million Copies So Far, Digital And Physical Versions Combined
- 2014-03-25: Blizzard Evaluating Diablo 3's Future After Reaper Of Souls Release
- 2014-03-25: Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls Is Now Live
- 2014-03-24: Diablo 3 For Xbox One Confirmed To Be In The Works
- 2014-02-26: Diablo III Patch 2.0.1 Goes Live
- 2013-06-06: Diablo 3 Launching On PS3, Xbox 360 September 3
- 2013-04-04: Blizzard Details Diablo 3 1.0.8 Co-Op Multiplayer Improvements
- 2012-09-23: Diablo 3 Patch 1.0.5 available on Public Test Realm (PTR)