Following the official debut of the Google Chrome browser in the iOS platform today, it appears that the app is now hitting the charts by becoming the number one free app in the App Store. This is interesting considering the fact that the app has just been officially released in iOS a few hours ago. At the Google I/O developer conference today, Vice President of Chrome Brian Rakowski demonstrated Chrome using an iPhone and a MacBook.
Chrome is currently available for iOS 4.3 or higher devices and it supports Chrome sync, a nifty feature that lets users synchronize tabs, bookmarks and log-in credentials across multiple devices. In December last year, we reported that Chrome is already the most popular browser in the world. Our report was based from a research data gathered by the web analytics firm StatCounter.
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2014-04-21 Flippypad Concept Shows How Project Ara As A Handheld Gaming Console
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2013-10-03 iOS 7 Chrome's Incognito Mode Bug Reveals Your Weird Searches
- 2013-05-16 SMS Integration And Outgoing Calls In Hangouts App Coming Soon
- 2013-05-16 Google Hangouts App Confirmed For Google Glass
- 2013-05-16 Google Hangouts Now Available As iOS, Android, Chrome Standalone Apps
- 2013-05-08 Google Wants To Help Developers Make iOS Apps Launch Links In Chrome