Following the official debut of the Google Chrome browser in the iOS platform today, it appears that the app is now hitting the charts by becoming the number one free app in the App Store. This is interesting considering the fact that the app has just been officially released in iOS a few hours ago. At the Google I/O developer conference today, Vice President of Chrome Brian Rakowski demonstrated Chrome using an iPhone and a MacBook.
Chrome is currently available for iOS 4.3 or higher devices and it supports Chrome sync, a nifty feature that lets users synchronize tabs, bookmarks and log-in credentials across multiple devices. In December last year, we reported that Chrome is already the most popular browser in the world. Our report was based from a research data gathered by the web analytics firm StatCounter.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 Will Be Getting Facebook One-Click Login
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Follow: chrome, Google, iOS,