If you’ve ever played American McGee’s Alice and its sequel, you’re no doubt familiar with American McGee’s company, Spicy Horse Games. Well if you’ve enjoyed what they’ve put out so far, the company has recently announced that a new game of theirs, BigHead BASH will be free to play and has entered into its open beta phase today on Kongregate. For those wondering just what the heck is BigHead BASH all about, it’s basically this multiplayer game where players will be represented by toys. Players will also be able to purchase toys, weapons and accessories in which it will help their battle against other players. In fact come 18th of June, Spicy Horse Games will be introducing several new characters from the Alice: Madness Return game. If you’re interested in giving it a spin (it is free after all!), pop on over to the BigHead BASH website for the details! Until then be sure to check out the trailer above which will give you a glimpse as to what you can expect.
- 2013-08-05: Alice: Otherlands Kickstarter Project Successfully Funded
- 2013-07-16: Alice: Otherlands Kickstarter Launched
- 2013-07-09: American McGee To Remove Alice Film Rights From Kickstarter Campaign
- 2013-07-04: Spicy Horse Wants To Make Alice Video Game Into A Movie
- 2013-06-26: American McGee Launches OZombie Kickstarter Campaign